Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cowboy Reid


It is still in the 90s here. No fall for us yet.
We did have a couple of nice days last week...
not too humid and probably in the 80s.
Still, Reid needs some fallish clothes that are not too warm.

The Jon Jon is Michie's pattern #137 again!
Definitely getting my money's worth on that pattern!

Last year I saw a little outfit online with a similar applique'.
I printed out a picture of it and made my own pattern.


The Jon Jon is lined in bandana fabric.
I decided for cooler days he might need a shirt underneath, 
thus the bandana shirt.

I got the boot and bandana fabric at Quilt 'n' Sew here in Katy.
I wanted a high quality cotton so that the red wouldn't fade.
Fingers crossed.
I used Michie's Diaper Shirt and Shorts pattern #118 for the shirt,
and cut the sides straight down rather than flared out.


Reid wore the Jon Jon today without the shirt.
Here's our little cowboy!


It's getting harder to get a good picture of this little guy.
He is so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment