Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Black and Red Jon Jon

As I mentioned, we don't usually have fall weather in Katy.
We may have a few really pretty days, but it is typically not cool outside.
Because of that, the usual fall clothes don't work here in October and November.
This is a Jon Jon that I made for fall.


I got the applique' idea off of a brown and tan outfit I saw at a store online last year.
I made my own applique' pattern.
I don't think it's illegal to copy an applique' unless you are selling the clothing.
If I knew the rules for sure, I would attach the applique' pattern.
I changed the colors on my outfit, and added the bone.


I've been adding pockets to the back of some of Reid's Jon Jons to give them a little pizazz.


A boy never knows when he might need some dog bones!


Once again, the pattern is Creations by Michie', pattern # 137, Jon Jon.
The pattern sews up so quickly that it is one of my favorites.

I don't have a picture of Reid wearing this yet, but when I do, I will post it!
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment