Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Before Pile

Don't you just love looking at your pile of materials before starting a new project?
I do. I love a nice crisp pleated panel.
I love nicely folded fabric.
I love looking at the floss all ready to be hand stitched into something wonderful for someone I love.
To me, the before pile is as much fun as the completed project.


This is the before picture of Reid's Christmas outfit.
The after picture will be taken in about a month.
The outfit has to be ready by then so his mommy can take pictures and order Christmas cards.
I'm so excited to start! :)

Have you started a holiday project?


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to have found your blog about smocking and sewing! I am having a terrible time making a decision for a Christmas dress for my one year old granddaughter. Choosing the fabric, the smocking design, the sewing pattern ... so many decisions! I'm adding your blog to my list of favorites so that I won't miss seeing your Christmas outfit in a month.

    ReplyDelete