Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Sweet Pink Bishop


Well, I wasn't going to keep posting on my blog because I didn't think anyone was reading it. I was happy to see that a few of you ARE reading it, so I will keep posting! :)

I made a little bishop like this one for a friend's baby girl a couple of years ago.
 I liked it so much that I made another one to keep...until I give it to my own granddaughter someday...because I like to look at it!


The dress is made of ballet pink Imperial batiste, and the plate is Baby Sister, by Gayle Meyers. It is one of my all time favorite plates. I just think it is so sweet!


The sleeves...


Have you been busy making pretty things? I would love to see your projects!

5 comments:

  1. Don't stop posting. I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep posting! I just found your blog and am enjoying it, especially because I have a 19 month old boy and just started smocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and i found you through pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make the dress? if so what pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete